Solution-dyed acrylic outdoor canvas
+50 UPF protection
Responsibly sourced hardwood pole
The Bella hinge for quick and easy set up
The Bella detachable screw to help with stability / wind
1.8m wide canopy
Matching carry case
Folds to 1.2m x 16cm x 16cm ensuring easy storage and portability
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1.2m x 16cm x 16cm
- Height 2.1m when extended
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm
USING YOUR UMBRELLA AT THE BEACH
- Dig a hole at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- Screw the Bella screw into the sand deeper and place pole into the screw.
- Pat down sand and ensure umbrella is feeling secure.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Bella hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
USING YOUR UMBRELLA AT HOME
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.
HOW EASY IS IT TO ASSEMBLE
Finding Bella umbrellas have been carefully designed to be as easy as possible to assemble.
The ergonomic screw handle fits into the stem of the umbrella & allows effortless ‘twist to secure’ action getting the umbrella from boot to beach before you can say “where are my sunnies?”
Your umbrella separates into two parts with the simple yet stylish all metal connector. Just click to release, fold down & both parts fit easily back in your Finding Bella Carry bag (decorated with the same stunning print!).
IS IT WEATHERPROOF
Your umbrella has UPF50+ protection, helping you stay out for longer & making the most of the day – But don’t ditch that sunscreen!
The special design of the plastic twist nozzle helps your umbrella stand strong in the wind, however, if extreme winds persist, it’s recommended that you dismantle your umbrella for the safety of yourself and others and to ensure the umbrella stays in good condition.
The umbrella is not waterproof so it is not recommended in the rain or storms and wipe down if required.